Sunday, January 22, 2012

Synopsis of Change

This week I had a chance to look at a great website, PD360. It contains videos and other resources for administrators, teachers, and others in the educational field. I took the time to view a few videos from Michael Fullan. He is an advocate on school improvement and change with technology integration. There were some powerful things that were expressed. I took some things from Fullan and expanded my research. Currently, the middle school where I currently change is on the brink of change. We are looking to integrating technology with iPads. Some of the administration and teachers are receptive to the idea, yet some are apprehensive. This is partial due to fear and lack of knowledge of iPads. Below is my synopsis of change and my beliefs to the pros of such a technological advancement integrated into the classroom.

Synopsis of Change...the pros to iPads in the classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment