Monday, April 2, 2012

Social Networking in the Classroom

When it comes to social networking, there are tons to choose! However, there are very few that are appropriate to use in education. This week, I took some time to investigate some useful social networks that are appropriate to use with students. Below is a link to some useful networks and a brief overview to their effectiveness:

Social Networks for Students

When it comes to social networks, students LOVE them. They are attractive and entice students to want to use them! So, why not use them to teach our students. I'm currently in the process of creating two of my own social networks to use with my students next school year. I'm excited to see how well my students thrive with this kind of 21st Century Learning!!! Below are my examples:

Gaunce's Science Class

Gaunce's Class Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment